Monday 14 December 2009

Todays Face

I have a bunch of FOTDs and OOTDs to post since i've been away, i'll post them all, but might not be 100% correct on what products i used. But here's todays look :)





Face: Nyx liquid foundation in LM01 pale, Collection 2000 illuminating touch concealer in naked, ELF complexion perfection
Brows: Mac brow pencil in Fling
Eyes: Barry M fine glitter dust in 8 and 10, collection 2000 glam crystals eye liner in rock chick, Givenchy Phenomeneyes mascara in black
Lips: Revlon lipstick in Cherries in the snow with Morgana minerals glitter in Siren.

I'm snuggled up with the girlfriend watching the Muppets Christmas Carol and sobbing my little eyes out. It's a rollercoaster of emotions! So sad and then so joyful D:
I'm going to see Where the Wild Things are later tonight and i'm pretty sure i'll tear up during that too, so today may be very tearful! But it's all good tears :)

I've got a nice big list of reviews, swatches and other posts and i'm going to try and get through as many as possible before christmas.

3 comments:

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.