Sunday 1 November 2009

I've had just about the worst day i can remember having in my life.
Last night Schnitzel attacked me again (and again for no reason) so after getting in contact with as many behaviour advice people as i could i had to realise that it was for the best that i give him up.
So today we took him back to Battersea. We spoke with another behaviourist who again said that because he's so unpredicable there's no real way they could help me, and that they thought if i did keep him i would have to keep him in one room, and only enter it covered in protective clothing.
So i did what i thought was best for both of us and gave him up. But it was the most horrible thing i have ever experienced. I have been in tears all day and am now exhausted from crying.

I know in my head it was the right thing to do, but my heart is broken and i miss him so much and just want him back.

I might limit these sort of posts to another blog that i previously had thought i'd just use to post my art, that way if anyone is not interested at all in my lame real life weepings they don't have to see it.

Thank you very much for your supportive comments on my last post.

2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry to hear this. Its always so hard, even when its the best thing. I hope it gets easier on you in time! And if anyone doesnt want to read something so heartfelt then its their loss :) I appreciate a more personal touch to blogs and such. And if all else fails, they can always choose to skip over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you lovely comments. It really means alot to hear such kind things and support at this point in time.
    I have decided though to make another blog for posts like ths from now on, just because i want this blog to be a very shallow, materialistic place :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.