Thursday 5 November 2009

Something nice!



I received an award from the lovely Blix
Thank you so much, it's so sweet :)
I particularly like how in the picture there's a nice little tea cup!

Rules of this award are:
1.Accept the Award
2.Post it on your Blog
3.Post the name and link for the person who gave you the award
4.Pass the award onto 15 other newly discovered blogs
5.Notify the Bloggers that they have been awarded

If you get this award from me and you're not able to follow all of the rules don't worry about it, it's all in fun.:)

(i actually am only going to tag 5, just because lots of people i wanted to tag have already got this award!)

Ok, so here goes the people i award this to :

Angie

Lisa Kate

Evil Angel

Ashley

Saila

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much doll! I truly appreciate it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad Lisa Kate got the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lillian! You actually got same award from me too.http://friskybeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-award-from-angie.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Lillian ^_^
    thank u so much
    I actually gave you the same award last month but i couldnt find your contact information =(
    http://unlacedbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagged-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa Kate:
    Don't mention it :)

    Sil:
    Aww thank you! I don't know how i missed that!

    Angie:
    Thank you too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.