Friday 13 November 2009

I've been a bit poorly recently but have managed to play around with new makeup.

some FOTDs:





I bought a pressing solution from coastal scents and when it arrived it had leaked (just a tiny tiny bit, not enough to be a problem) and somehow the bit of liquid made all the letters come off the label and i could push them around. How amazing does this look?:



And finally, here is what i looked like on Halloween (which i actually celebrated a week late because i had some bad stuff happening on the actual halloween). The makeup is quite terrible because i was in the middle of it when my guests turned up (all early!) so i had to just shove the rest on quickly.
This is my hilarious 'sexy' Mickey look :P



While my first ELF order (the brushes, which i'm still testing) took over 2 weeks to arrive, my second one (a few of the new Studio Line products) came the day after i ordered it! Amazing! I'm going to do a review on what i got soon, i am so incredibly impressed already.

I had a really nice night yesterday, shopping at Carnaby street where (basically) all of the shops had 20% off everything! I did get a lot of nice stuff, but i didn't go into a shopping mania of buying every single little thing i wanted. I went into the Mac Pro shop and it was hellish! We had to queue to get into the shop! So i didn't do any browsing because it was so very busy and stressful, but i picked up a few bits that have been on my wishlist for a while.

Tomorrow i have to do a really dull job in my house, but hopefully i'll be able to take some photos soon.

Also as i now have 46 followers i'd like to announce that i'm going to do a give-away when i get 50. I really can't thank you guys enough. I had no idea so many people would be interested in my little ramblings. I'm really touched :)

6 comments:

  1. This lipsticks are stunning! Where did you get them?
    You look stunning on the second picture! (the one with the purpleish lips)

    Oh! And the letters thing looks funny! Letters running awaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable I just want to squeeze you! :P
    I love the second lipcolor!
    You have to do a total retro pin up look....Puuuleeeezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! What lipcolor is that in the first pic? I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that bright fuchsia lippie in the second photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fuchsia lippie looks HOT on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    The lipstick in the first picture is Barry M 'orange' or '131'. The lipstick in the second photo is Mac Violetta with Funtabulous dazzleglass over the top.

    And Evil Angel, i'd be happy to do a pin up look, i love doing them! But first i need to bleach my roots, no lovely vintage lady would be seen dead looking so scruffy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.