Saturday 9 January 2010

My 'graduation' photo

I refused to go to my actual graduation celebration because of my social phobia. So my Mum and Dad insisted on having a sort of fake celebration in a park when we went out to celebrate the fact that i had actually graduated. Looking back on it it was quite a sweet idea, but at the time i absolutely freaked out because it was sprung on me as a surprise and i had been expecting a nice treat, not having my photo taken in a park full of people staring at me. I got so scared and panicked at the idea that i was in tears for about ten minutes before i finally managed to calm down and this picture was taken.



Not the most thrilling outfit or makeup, but i want to show off my amazing bunny shoes and you can't tell but the graduation cap has mickey mouse ears :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted to say that I love your youtube videos and you're simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina!:
    thank you so much, you're very very sweet! i really hope to get another youtube video up soon, fingers crossed things will stop getting in my way! x

    Evil Angel:
    thank you! They're one of my favourite pairs :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.