Wednesday 13 January 2010

Ha ha, i can see from my last post that i quite need to bleach my moustache :P
I'm a bit fed up, i've made a few videos in the last couple of days, but used my Mum's camera as Claire's was full up. Annoyingly for some reason they transfer as quicktime files, which i can't edit on 'windows movie maker', my amazing editing programme.
Claire thinks she can convert them on her laptop, but it means it will take a while to get them up.
My Dad is hilarious, he's asked to borrow some scarlet nail polish to customise his converse with. He's over 60 years old! XD
Here is my Dog Minnie with my kiss print :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I got your comment about my chinchillas so I thought I'd share about them with you :) I don't know about the UK, but here in America they are very expensive- and so are the cages, because you need big ones. I got mine from people selling theirs away in my town so it would be cheaper. They are AWESOME pets, I have one really skittish one, but he's sweet, and the other loves being cuddles and held. They like to run around and play a lot. Sadly they don't like each other so I can't put them in the same cage :( There's a lot of techniques you can try for putting chinchillas together if you Google it, but I think my older one is just too territorial. They make a load of noise running on their wheels, you get used to it though. They are never supposed to be in a room warmer than 68 degrees F, and if you're sick you're not supposed to handle them because they are so susceptible to illness. They eat pellets and hay, and I give them treats like raisin or little fruit or veggie pieces. They need lots of attention or they get moody, so I try to hold them for a little while everyday. They are really loving and adorable, they like to play with you, and they do nibble when you first interact with them, but it's just their way of getting to know you, and it doesn't hurt. You bathe them in dust which you can get at pet stores, they roll around in it and it's sooooo cute :) They live for about 10-15 years, so way longer than rats (I used to have pet rats, too). I hoped this was helpful enough, if you want to know anything else let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.