DIT: Giveaway extended to the 1st of April.
Happy Valentines day everyone! I thought that a day dedicated to love might be a good time to show my appreciation for my followers by doing a giveaway :)
So the idea for this giveaway is to bring a bit of christmas cheer to the gloom of winter (well it's gloomy if you're in the same hemisphere as me anyway :P) so i hope you will enjoy!
Snow fairy gift set including snow fairy shower gel including iridescent glitterbug massage bar, angel delight soap and 10% off your next lush purchase (not sure if this is applicable outside of the UK); snow fairy solid perfume (in a clear jar. I bashed the original jar and it wouldn't open easily so i decanted it for you, i promise it's exactly the same); chunk of father frost soap; christmas pud bath ballistic and ruby slippers bubble bar
Snow fairy shower gel, chunk of father frost soap, noubar soap, big blue bath ballistic, geophyzz bath ballistic.
and there is an additional 5 prizes for runners up, but these are optional as until now all the prizes have been purchased fresh recently by myself. These prizes were given to me by a friend who is always given lush as a present but hates it, so i can't tell you when they were made. I've used some others she gave me and everything has worked fine and still been really nice, but i know a lot of people might not want these, so if you don't please tell me in your comment and i'll only enter you for the first and second prizes :)
(clockwise from top) miranda soap, unnamed soap (possibly ice blue), tisty tosty bath ballistic, bubble bar mystery (may be sunny side)
So 5 people will get 2 of the above items each. You can choose and the first runner up will have first choice of what they want and so on :)
So a few little rules for entry:
1. You must be a follower to enter.
2. Comment on this post with 'enter me' and please leave me with a suggestion/request for posts you'd like to see on my blog.
3. If you post an entry in your blog linking to this leave me another comment with the link and you will get 2 entries :)
4. Anyone anywhere in the world can enter, but if you're outside the UK obviously the prize will take longer to reach you. If you are under 18 you can enter but you must get permission from parents/guardian because obviously i'll need your address if you win.
5. The closing date for entries will be March the 14th.
Good luck everyone!