Sunday 11 April 2010

A painting

Just finished it. It's King Calcium, ruler of the pigeons :)

It looks nicer in real life, there are iridescent green and purple tinges that you can't see in the photo And the light grey bits just look a flat white when really they have very subtle shadows. Anyway comments or (constructive) criticism is very much appreciated!


I was wondering if any of my followers or friends in the US could do me a huge favour? Starting tomorrow Sephora is having a 15% off sale. As they don't ship to the UK i've been wanting a load of stuff from them for ages and now seems a great time to get some. So basically i'm asking if someone would let me ship the package to their address, and then i'll pay you to send it on to me?


Also i just uploaded some new OCC lip tar swatches here

Hope everyone is having/had a lovely weekend.
xxx

10 comments:

  1. I could do that for you, I live in New Hampshire (USA) email me (personal email is aprilbelden@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love him! He is so regal!
    If you need someone to ship to love, I'm glad to play postmaster for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever wrote a really cool children's book, I'd want you to illustrate it. I love how delicate the colours look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been after that sort of thing for ages aswell! like a us address buddy! we need Sephora in the uk!

    and I love that bird, it's beautiful
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey lillian
    just a quick question,
    Ive got OCC pageant,
    which I like but I thought it would be brighter
    I now think I should have got anime instead
    is there enough of a difference to get anime aswell?
    or are they kinda similar??
    fanks hun
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's beautiful!

    I've tagged you for an award, check out my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sirikotoinaspin:
    Thank you for the offer!

    Evil Angel:
    Aww thanks :)
    And i might just take you up on that! :)

    Saila:
    Aww thank you so much, you're so sweet!

    SilhouetteScreams:
    Cheers! :)

    Simone:
    I know, stupid Sephora! Come back t us, we love you! D:
    And thank you :)

    *speed-queen*:
    Hi :)
    they are different but not drastically so. Anime is cooler toned and is slightly darker and a bit brighter, but i saw it described as 'neon' and it definately isn't. Anime is sort of a bright fuschia shade while Pageant is a slightly warmer pink. I'm not really sure if you need both, but as Anime is cooler toned it does make a difference. Sorry i can't be more helpful!

    tackyblueeyeshadow:
    Aww thank you so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's very regal but cute at the same time. I love the color of his eyes and the velvet texture on his crown.
    I live right by a sephora but if you need an address you can send it to my house and then I'll send it straight to you. Just e-mail me if you'd like too. My e-mail is Pixiealamode at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pixie_a_la_mode:
    Thank you so much! :)
    You're so kind to offer, i might have to take you up on it :D!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.