Friday 9 April 2010

Hi everyone
sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been doing loads but have lost the lead that connects the camera to the computer so i can't post anything. Or well i could, but it would be without pictures and that's no fun.
Hopefully i'll have found it by tomorrow because i've got some really good FOTDs coming up to about a week old now, and want to show off my new makeup storage and things.
I was very good today, i had to go to wimbledon to pick up something for my sisters birthday tomorrow (another birthday!) and i went into superdrug but only picked up one small thing for myself! I did also get some creme eggs and nose pore strips for Claire though, a winning combination! :P
However there are lots of clothes on the internet i want to buy, and as i've gotten too big for a lot of my things i have an excuse to buy, so i doubt i'll be too good at my spending ban.
Speaking of fatness, thank you to everyone who commented on my last OOTD post saying i don't need to diet. To be honest i'm not overly happy with the way my body looks right now, but that's not the problem, the problem is that i no longer fit a load of my clothes. I love my old clothes so much so i need to lose weight so i can wear them again :P
Giveaway prizes will be sent out tuesday at the latest :)
kisses to all

3 comments:

  1. That is EXACTLY why I need to diet! Finally someone who understands... I get "you don't need to diet" etc alllll the time, and it's just because people don't want to face the fact that they might have to as well.

    Also I don't want my weight to creep up gradually, because that's the problem usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you - I've been in a clothes-limbo for ages because I have these extra stones I've been meaning to shift. I just haven't ever found the willpower and concentration. I'd like to get back to a size where I can wear all my old favourite things again, but sadly it's several dress-sizes down now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RaeRae:
    yeah my weights been creeping up on me for a while :(

    Sarah:
    I don't have the willpower either. I've only been at it a few days and while i've been quite good i'm already bored and craving chocolate. And i'm useless at exercising :( Hopefully i'll slowly lose those pounds.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.