Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

I hope the Easter bunny visited everyone and now you're all relaxing and eating a lot of chocolate, eggy-wegs and other tasty things :)

Have been busy doing some very boring domestic chores, but i have a few posts coming up soon.
I was leaving a comment for someone and this is the word verification that came up:


Tee hee!

Also Superdrug.com is having an easter half price sale. A lot of stuff (basically everything i wanted X/) is out of stock, but you can still pick up a lot of bargains :)

Oh and the Lush giveaway winners will decided ASAP!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too..gorgeous face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love getting the weird word verifications! I had one that was almost saying eff you and I think I had one yesterday that was Dermicat, sounds like a kitteh skin condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppy Easter Lillian! ((hugs))
    I love the funny and occasionally pervy word verifications! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee I love funny word verifications! Cfunt was one I had the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaa, I'm gonna be looking out for funny word verifications now!!

    Happy Easter to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhahaaaa! That would have made my day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.