Friday 2 April 2010

Nails!

Lately i've been trying to keep my fingernails painted almost constantly, because having pretty nails has really helped me to stop biting my cuticles and the skin around my nails. I haven't stopped completely but i'm a lot better now, i used to have horrible wounds and the whole area around my nails were red and sore. Having pretty polish stops me biting so much because i don't want to chip my polish. So i think this month is going to be pretty nail heavy :)

Here are just a few pics of some manicures i've done recently including my first ever attempts at nail art (apart from french tips)


Candy Cane nails


My fist attempt at Marbling (little-finger-nail did not go well :P) supposed to be like a peppermint.


Models Own Disco Mix (LOVE this one)



GOSH holographic (SO so beautiful)

12 comments:

  1. i love you candy nail and the GOSH holographic nail! they're really beautiful!
    <3 Huong

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so beautiful, the candy cane ones are really nice for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I had the patience to do pretty nail things. Guess I'll just have to settle for buying a holo polish and drooling over your nails :)[not literally, as that would be gross]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! They look fabulous! You did a great job on the nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the candy cane nails, and the Disco Mix! I also bite my nails and tear up all the skin around them. Wearing nail polish is what makes me stop, but as I work almost every day and I can't wear polish to work, it's really hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap that Gosh colour is NUTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a total nail skin biter and I've just started painting mine more and more in the same attempt to not bite. De-bite? Lol, good luck with your nail venture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh NEVER have that colour when I go in! Though thier rainbow polish is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The holographic polish is incredible! <3

    My brother stopped chewing his nails after I gave him clear, colourless nail polish to make use of. Not wanting the polish to chip into his mouth cured him. I recommend this to everyone with the same problem! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay water marbling. Love the candy cane nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that gosh one so much :)

    great blog! am a new follower please check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely mani !!!
    i have a giveaway on my blog !! come on see :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.