Monday 12 April 2010

Outfit of the (satur)day and face of the (satur)day


On saturday it was my sister's birthday so we went to her house and then out for a nice little meal. I wanted to look nice but not overly done (as i often do)


 

This is a nice easy outfit i love for summer. The dress is from H&M a few years ago but has served me well! ...I dont know what i'm doing with my arms.

My necklace has flipped round to the back, which is irritating, this is it:

 
Snow White is probably my favourite Disney Princess, well her or Belle.


 
And here is my face


 


 

Wearing:
Face: GOSH x-ceptional foundation in porcelain, ELF concealer in fair, Avon powder, Illamasqua Nymph blush, Sleek Flamingo blush, Sleek contour kit in light (only used the highlight, not the contour powder).
Eyes: Sugarpill Goldilux, Bourjois glittering liquid eyeliner (dont remember what its really called), Lancome Oscillation mascara, some eyebrow pencil (have forgotten what)
Lips: Too faced Borderline pencil, Urban Decay Pleather pencil in Kink.

I love the UD pencil, it's a gorgeous colour, but has a lot of problems. It comes out in little nodules sometimes and somehow gets on my teeth like nothing else! I had some really nice photos with me smiling all wide but my teeth were covered with red crap! I did the finger-in-mouth trick about 5 times and it still creeped onto my teeth :/

And finally:



Umm... your guess is as good as mine!

15 comments:

  1. ahahahahah my lil eccentric beauty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried vaselin on teeth? That is supposed to help against red teeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that photo of you pointing to your crotch is epic.

    Love the red lip, you look like a doll :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noobarella:
    Awww thank you!

    Helena:
    No i haven't tried that! Thanks for the tip! I usually don't have a problem with it getting on my teeth, but that pencil is just evil! I'll give the vaseline a try next time i wear it :)

    SilhouetteScreams:
    I don't even know what i was doing! D:
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the cutest thing ever! Love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your outfits, very different and "out there" but its suits you so well and you always look gorgeous :)

    I have tagged you for an award on my blog:
    http://tanyatalksmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal (hausofthorne@gmail.com)12 April 2010 at 09:34

    You are divine!! I love the makeup and the dress! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have thee most amazingly wonderful shaped lips ever :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear both heavy & light makeup looks very well :) The UD lip pencil probably has too much pigment or wax in it and that's why it comes off in little nodules. Try warming it up before putting it on, and see if that helps. I have a lipbalm that used to do that too, unless it had been in my hip pocket during the day.

    Sometimes I pose with my arms like that if I feel slightly... fluffy. It makes them look thinner :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee you remind me of a very pretty Peter Pan with the hands on hips pose. I love that dress on you. The hearts are adorable. You remind me a great deal of Snow White with the pale skin and bright red lips. Hrm... to stop the lips stick on teeth bit maybe use a lip brush instead of the actual tube of lipstick. Or try gently dabbing on with just a little bit of the lipstick sticking out of the tube. Does that make sense? :D ( Also I am jealous of your eyelashes *sulks* they are so long!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina:
    Awww thank you so much! <3

    Tanya:
    You're too kind :) And thank you so much!

    Cydonian:
    Thank you :)

    Crystal:
    Thank you! You're very sweet :)

    Carrsky:
    Awwww thank you, i do like my lips :)

    Tea:
    Thank you!
    And that's a great suggestion, i'll try warming it before i wear it next.
    I think i just look odd, my hands are at a freakish angle :P

    Pixie_a_la_mode:
    Ha ha! I love Peter :D
    I'm tempted to dye my hair black some time to be even more snow white like :) Thanks for the tip as well, i'll try using a lipbrush, it's an odd consistency though.
    And thank you *bats lashes* :P

    Sera:
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bicky:
    me too, it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.