Saturday 2 July 2011

Various chatter

Hullo everyone, just a quick word. I've started up my hosiery blog! Please don't feel pressured to follow if you don't want to, but please do head over and just take a look at the lovely header Claire made for me :)

Also I've decided to do some series' of looks to get me back on the creative makeup game (I have a few in mind but if you have any suggestions please let me know!) does anyone think my looks are good enough to be interested in me making some tutorials, or should I just post looks?

Proper post is coming up later, right now I'm gonna get started replying to comments :)

6 comments:

  1. I say yes definitely to tutorials. I love how you do your eyeliner most of all. Seeing as I'm inept at applying eyeliner I would love to see your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to tutorials! Pretty please. (:
    And I'm now following your other blog. I love tights, but living in humid Mississippi...I have only 2 months out of the year I'd be able to comfortably wear anything on my legs. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! I love your hosiery blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So excited about the hosiery blog, and like the tutorial idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessi M:
    OK! I can try but I'm kind of inept at eyeliner too, I just kind of bodge through and often have to redo the wings :P

    Kiwi:
    Ok! Tutorials for you :D
    And thanks so much for following the tights blog :) Poor you! I can't stand hot and humid weather, although it does make my hair look fabulous, and not being able to wear tights would make me very sad!

    Y:
    Thanks so much!

    SilhouetteScreams:
    And you shall :)

    Cydonian:
    Thank you! I hope you approve of both/either :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.