Monday 25 July 2011

Blog Sale - DVDs, Jewellery and misc

Da Rules:
Paypal only please.

Please email me at queen-cry-baby@hotmail.com with what you want and I will invoice you as soon as possible.

After I recieve your email the item will be put on 'pending'. After I send the invoice you have 2 days to pay me otherwise it will be put back up for sale. However if you know you won't be able to pay that soon for some reason if you tell me beforehand I will keep it for you for up to a week.

Shipping within the UK will be £2 for most items (box sets cost more so the shipping is included in their price). I will combine shipping if you buy several items so please email me what you want, I will weigh everything together and find the shipping cost. If you're outside the UK the shipping will cost more so please ask me in a comment or tell me in your email and I'll get a shipping price to you.

If you want recorded delivery it will cost more, otherwise i can't be held responsible if anything happens once i've sent the package. I will get proof of postage with every parcel. I've described the items well and honestly so i'm afraid there's no refunds. Everything will be well wrapped so again I can't be held responsible if anything happens during shipping.

Products will be shipped ASAP after payment but I am unable to take it to the post office myself so am relying on my pack mule, Claire. I can't load her up too heavilly so it may take a day or two, I'll tell you as soon as it has been sent.

I think i've made fair prices (on quite a few i am only asking the postage costs) but feel free to make me an offer.

if you want any more photos or have any questions please just comment or email and ask.

Follow the cut for the goods
 


(All DVDs are Region 2)


 
The complete third season of the West Wing. Brand new, still in wrapping - £7 (includes shipping)

 Belleville Rendez-Vous - £2
Little Miss Sunshine - £2
Both brand new and still in wrapping



The Princess and the Frog - £4
Wall-E 2-disc - £5
Both brand new and still in wrapping


The complete second series of Six Feet Under. Brand new, still in wrapping x2  - £8 each (includes shipping)

   

Unikeys brand new- 50p

 
Big bag, approx 15 x 12 inches - £1

 

Bracelet about 7 1/2 inches long. - £1


Cicely Margo/Plastnatic bunny. Pendant approx 5x5 cm necklace chain approx 20 inches long - £7

 
Pin up Girls necklace. Pendants approx 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 by 1 inches. chain approx 34 inches long - £10


Cowgirl necklace. Pendant approx 3x2 inches. chain approx 31 inches long - £10


Cupcake earrings About 3/12 cm in diameter- 50p


Topshop cameo earrings. Approx 6 inches long - £2



 Ice cream necklace. Pendant approx 5 cm long. Chain approx 16 inches long -  50p


Swirly black acrylic necklace. Pendant approx 3x3 inches. Chain approx 16 inches long - £3


Glitter strawberry ring. Finger hole is adjustable - £2
Glitter heart ring. Finger hole approx 17mm in diameter - £1


Tatty Devine 3-D glasses necklace. Pendant is approx 12x4cm chain is approx 22 inches - £15


Tatty Devine Cameo necklace pendant is approx 8 1/2 by 7 cm chain is approx 16 inches long - £20

1 comment:

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.