Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines FOTDs

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
I love Valentines day, the idea of a day being dedicated entirely to celebrating love is right up my street! Also I love pink, red and heart shapes, so that's another plus!
Claire and I were planning to go to Brighton to celebrate, but for some reason I just couldn't sleep at all last night, so i got up in the morning feeling awful and knew I just wouldn't be up for walking around all day. So instead we stayed home and watched Gone with the Wind (can you believe I'd never seen it before! But frankly I don't give a damn!) and then later had a little picnic outside. After a while though it was just too cold, so we had a picnic inside instead. Which basically just meant we sat infront of the tv eating way too much crap :P

Me:


Mooore under here!




Wearing:
Face: avon tinted moisturiser, Collection 2000 pressed powder, Illamasqua Nymph blush
Eyes: Sugarpill pressed shadows in Dollipop and Tako, Sugarpill Chromalusts in Magentric and Decora, Nyx Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy, black mascara, white pencil eyeliner
Lips: Barry M lip pencil in Dark pink, Rimmel Vinyl Carat lipgloss in Steal the Show
I shouldn't have tried to do the heart shaped lips with gloss, it smudges way too easily! I have problems doing it with lipstick anyway :P
 
And Claire (i didn't do her makeup, just sharing cause she's pretty!):



Wearing: 
Face: no idea
Eyes: Sugarpill Chromalusts in Lumi, Royal Sugar, Stella and Goldilux, black mascara

And remember you guys, VD stands for more than just 'Valentines Day' :P 
'Boy meets girl or boy meets boy, girl meets girl, that's why life's such a whirl in love!'

12 comments:

  1. I love that pink and the blue too! Think I really do need to buy some sugarpill products!

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing:
    Face: no idea

    For some reason that really make me giggle! You two both look really cute - I like that both your makeup contrasts! Glad you guys had a fun day. My fiance is on a shitty business trip but my friend at work bought roses in for all the girls so I still got a bit of V-Day action, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, so bright and pretty!
    I love the indoor picnic idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah I love the lips! I will have to try the heart thing one day. And Claire is so pretty! Happy Love Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink and the lips are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, pretty! I can never pull off pink eyeshadow so I'm super jealous. And that blue eyeshadow is strikingly gorgeous on Claire, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lips! and your header looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must do the heart/lip thing. Blue and gold is one of the best combos. Claire not wearing coloured contacts, is she? Just wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it :) Especially the cute lips! Claire's makeup looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! You look so adorable! I love the heart shaped lips! Claire looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great Miss Lillian! I love the lips- I'm so jealous that you've got the lips to pull that off with. Mine are so thin I'd just look like I got something stuck on them that shouldn't be there haha

    A picnic on Valentine's day? That sounds wonderful! Even if it did get too chilly later on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pink look! I think the lips are fantastic. And Claire's look is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.