Tuesday 22 February 2011

New email

Hi everyone,
just a quick note because I've changed my email. I use the old one for everything and (I assume due to having it available online on this blog) it started getting huge amounts of Spam. Presumably because of this  the spam filter went mad and anything coming from a new email address (one that hadn't sent anything to me before) was put into my junk mail. It's getting annoying having to filter through it so I figured having a new one for blog related stuff would at least help a little!
So anyway if you want to contact me for any reason my email is now lillianfunnyface@hotmail.co.uk
If you've emailed me and not got a reply it's probably because it got deleted as spam before I could see it, so I'm really sorry if that happened! Please feel free to contact me again and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Oh, but if I've been talking back and forth with you on my old email you can keep talking to me there if you want, cause it means my email doesn't hate you and designate you spam :P
Also I'm trying my best to catch up with comments, but it's taking me a while so please forgive me if I don't manage to get back to you straight away!
Also I decided to go to the Illamasqua event, but one of the 'intimate' events so hopefully will be less scary :)

3 comments:

  1. Tip: Edit it to lillianfunnyfaceAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk in blogposts and the spambots won't be able to harvest it (apparently). People just need to correct it when they send you mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To above: yeah! It better that way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! I always wondered why people did that @P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.