Sunday 14 August 2011

Possible hiatus

Hi everyone
Nothing is certain but I have a feeling I may not be around very much in the next few days. 
My tribunal is on tuesday morning and I'm absolutely terrified. I don't even have to go myself but it's still so so scary. If I lose it I'm not even sure what to do as I am not well enough to go on JSA. Please wish me luck. 

I'm also not feeling very well at the moment. My doctor and I decided to swap my medication so at the moment I'm slowly lowering the dose of my current medicine so I can try something new when it's out of my system. Being on this lower dose makes me feel very low and exhausted.

There's also a lot of drama going on in a corner of the beauty blogger/indie makeup world that I am connected to. At the moment I just am not up to dealing with it though so I'm not going to go into it. I'm sticking my head in the sand and hope by the time I come up for air it will all have stopped.

If I win my tribunal I'll probably come back to posting pretty quickly in celebratory happiness, but if I lose I will probably be very depressed and might want to take a week or two to cheer up.

I shall spend the time until my return gorging myself on Vegetarian Percy Pigs and watching Judge Judy woo hoo!

19 comments:

  1. I love those Veggie Percy Pigs! Honestly, I feel like you read my mind... Also, wish you luck for the tribunal and an easy transition to new meds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering for you Lilian! I'll be so pissed if those people don't approve you. They will be wondering why this random American girl is sending them mean letters. And I hate how much medication messes with you. I took it for the longest time; even 2 years longer than I needed it just because it made me physically ill to not take it. Really though, I credit it with saving my life. At least we have these options that people didn't in the past, so I feel a bit lucky about that. Everything will work out Lilian, it always does. And no matter what, all of us absolutely adore you and will be here for whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well for you and we see you back soon :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. People you have never even met think you are lovely and are thinking good thoughts for you. Best wishes to one who is beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW! Good luck for the tribunal and the new meds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my fingers and toes crossed for your tribunal, I really hate how Atos is screwing with so many peoples' lives right now, I really hope you win and have the relatively stress-free time to get better properly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sending you 100% good luck vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Lillian! I'm rooting for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with your tribunal. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. *MEGA HUGS* I will send good vibes your way :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope everything turns out well <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck! Hope it goes well for you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck! We're ALL rooting for you, and will be here when you get back to writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judge Judy FTW. Best of luck Lillian, :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. <3<3<3 Good luck Lillian!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.