Monday 29 August 2011

Cartoonhead

 About a week ago my friend Mikey played a gig where all the proceeds went to the Frank Sidebottom statue fund. Frank is one of my heroes so I was very happy to support the cause. However I was very stressed and anxious and we ended up having to stay right at the back of the bar the gig was in for the whole night with me trembling at the sight of the audience :( Still we could just about see Mikeys wig jiggling around over the top of the crowd.
In memory of Frank I tried to make my makeup as cartoonish as possible.






And here I give Derpy Bowie a run for his money:


Wearing:
Face: Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 02, Sugarpill Love + pressed eyeshadow
Eyes: Sugarpill Tako pressed shadow, black mascara, black liquid eyeliner, black pencil eyeliner, white pencil eyeliner, ginger eyebrow powder
Lips: Mac Kanga-rouge lipstick

14 comments:

  1. lololol your last face is so funny :) I like the makeup though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it when you do dolly cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do have the perfect dolly cheeks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun look. Totally jealous of how awesome your lips look in red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! You have a really nice face-shape/bone structure, by the way.

    Do you ever feel distressed because of your make up, I imagine it gets you some attention? I often wipe off my red lipstick just before going out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. your makeups so cool... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! How do you get your lipstick to look so perfect? Whenever I do a bold lip, no matter how careful I am it seems it always looks a bit smudgey around the edges. :/ I go over the edges with concealer afterwards but it still doesn't look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dolly cheeks are so perfect :3 Love the lips too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when people do fun, funky looks! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is like the one on your banner!

    So cute, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT! Damn, Kanga Rouge is just lovely, I should have bought it (I'm a little late to the party on that one, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. UGH you kill me, Lillian. Too damn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic. I love this cute look. I'd wear it any day hehe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.