Sunday 7 August 2011

Blog Sale Update

Everything that has been paid for has been sent out now. Everyone in the UK should have recieved their packages by tuesday at the latest. Shipping worldwide can take anywhere up to a month, please let me know when you get your stuff!

I also just wanted to say thank you to everyone who bought something from me. The money raised so far has bought Claire and I a special photography lightbox to help take professional looking product photos and some samples. We're now ready to order our first lot of stock and are so excited! We should have our shop running by the beginning of September!

I still have lots of stuff left that I want out of my house so I have lowered a lot of prices. I've also changed the rules slightly because including the shipping in my prices ended up confusing some people
Please have a look and see if there's anything you like. I really appreciate it :)

Oh and if anyone was interested in my Urban Decay Alice palette I have decided it would be fairest to put it on ebay. I will post when it is up.
Thanks again!

6 comments:

  1. definately going to have a little look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my stuff yesterday and I LOVE it! You couldn't get that 'diamond' ring off me last night. And I've already had one compliment on the robot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT TO SEE YOUR SHOP NOW, LILLIAN >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen love! YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Jerry's sentiment. The heroes get a preview, right? ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.