Thursday 4 August 2011

Makeup Heroes Number 3

Hi everyone. I think everyone has their third video up for the Makeup Heroes now you can see them all on our channel :) I've been slacking terribly and so this one is late and I'm late for the next one. Baaad me. Anyway here is mine:



However after making the video I have experiences some problem with High Voltage's customer service and sadly I would no longer count them among my favourites. I still stand by what I said about the products, a lot of what I've bought is fabulous and I love them. However because of the problems I have I will no longer be buying from them, and while I would recommend the products in a heartbeat I'm unsure if I would recommend the brand as a whole. My experience has left me feeling very sad and disappointed. I wish Jasmine the best and hope everyone who continues to buy from her has everything go well and likes the products as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Can I ask what happened with High Voltage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're incredibly adorable! I enjoy watching everything you make a video on. ^_^

    Thank you for your amendment about HV, it was so well written. I do wish Jasmine the best in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.