Monday 17 January 2011

Illamasqua Throb Collection

I don't usually do these kinds of posts, and I'm sorry if you've seen this information a million times already in your dashboard, but these images are just so gorgeous I want to share again!
Illamasqua is just about to launch a mini collection with a valentines theme and (shockingly :P) it's right up my alley! The collection consists of 3 nail polishes (red, cream and black), a lipstick and an intense lip gloss (my favourite lipgloss ever) both in 'blood red' (though they look more bright in the pictures than a blood colour to me). There's also a gift set of everything (and a coco de mer eye mask) for £69. Anyway more information is available here.

But now just look at these gorgeous images!


I'm thinking of trying to recreate the look, could turn out very funny! :P I love the heart nails.
I am of course lusting after the lippie and gloss, but sadly can't afford anything at the moment :( Oh well, at least Illamasqua's collections don't tend to be limited edition.
What do you think everyone?

Edit: Win the whole Throb collection!

12 comments:

  1. this is definitely some genius imagery.
    lovely indeed and very detailed. even the model's face has a heart-shaped chin! fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so brilliant! so many references eh? I think she looks a little like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do a manicure like that SO badly now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have plans to visit the UK this year and the first thing I want to do when I get there is buy and Illamasqua lipgloss! I know they have an online store to but buying stuff in stores is so much more fun than impantiantly waiting for the mail to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should def try this out! You would do it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these images, got them in my inbox today, like you I want to try those nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The images are gorgeous! I love the heart nails and the red lipgloss x

    ReplyDelete
  9. As soon as I saw this collection I thought of you! I think the drawn heart-shaped red lips and powdered skin.

    I definitely think you should recreate it!

    I like the idea of the cream nail polish, but not what it's called. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lydia:
    I know, it's so clever! Swoon!

    Anonymous:
    Aren't they just? :)

    Maya:
    Oh ho you flatterer! I wish! :P

    Anonymous:
    Me too, sadly I don't think I have the skill :P

    Make Up Monster:
    Good plan. Also you don't have to pay shipping and can swatch and also I don't know where you are now, but they have some products not available outside the EU :D Their lipglosses are just amazing.

    Cydonian:
    Aww I'm gonna try, but not sure I will do it well, that heart on the face is done too well!

    Princess and the Pea:
    They're so inspiring. I am gonna try the nails, but I'm sure I won't do it very successfully :P

    Gemx:
    Those are my favourite parts too :)

    The Postcolonial Rabbit:
    Awww! I'm so flattered, thank you! Wow what a lovely compliment :)
    I'm gonna give it a bash, but not sure about how it will work out. Still worth a shot!
    ... I just had to ask my sister and girlfriend what could be gross about 'load'... ;___; I'm naive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm also very excited about this collection. it's awesome!

    btw, i have a new contest/giveaway on my blog if you haven't joined.
    http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fruity Lashes:
    I'm excited too, but poor, so poor :(
    And thank you for the link! It's a very generous giveaway but I don't think I'd use either of the prizes so I'll leave it for people who would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.