Monday 24 January 2011

Bubblegarm Sigma Competition - Cool and Teal 2

I really like the aqua brushes so I thought I'd do a second look to try and win them :P This time I decided to be 'cool' by doing something very simple and unfussy but again with a twist with the coloured mascars and the 2 different lips.

Here we have matching aqua lips:


But then I also wanted to do a more 'normal' lip colour, so this is a pink with a teal flash. The eye makeup looks green here for some reason. The other pictures are pretty accurate for colour.




Wearing:
Face: Nyx liquid makeup in LM01 Pale  mixed with Gosh Exceptional Wear in 11 Porcelain, Screen Face white loose powder, Sleek blush in Flamingo
 Eyes: Collection 2000 Glam Crystals eyeliner in Le Freak, Miners mascara in Tantalising Turquoise
Lips: Illamasqua Intense lip gloss in Gender or Nars Funny Face lipstick with Estee Lauder pure color gloss in  310 Clear flash

10 comments:

  1. Now these I love. Nars FUNNY FACE. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAH I love the blue lips! How the hell do you do it? LOL You look so good in odd colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never liked a blue lip before, but you really pull it off Lillian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teal, I need to get myself that eyeliner, it's lovely! :)
    Both lip colours look great, I like the teal flash in the pink one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, aqua was made for you! Beautiful pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a post i did on jan 11. Love your version SO cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaljen:
    Thank you! Yeah, it's a beautiful lippie but I did get it partly because of the name (My Mum calls me Funny Face :P)

    Cydonian:
    Ha ha! Thanks so much! I really like odd lips, I do think they look oddly good on me :P

    Michelle:
    Wow thank you! I wonder what it is about my face that makes it take weird lips well? :P

    Gemx:
    I love teal too, it's a great colour! Those collection 2000 glitter eyeliners are really great, they're basically opaque in 2 coats.

    VampiressDoll:
    Thank you so much :)

    Phyrra:
    Thank you! It's a great lip gloss :)

    VividSaavY©2010:
    Thanks so much, I had a look, that blue pencil looked great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is probably my favourite of your looks so far! You suit aqua lips so much!

    You deserve to win this comp for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.