Sunday 23 January 2011

Bubblegarm Sigma Competition -Black and classy

Bubblegarm is having an amazing contest where you can win a Sigma brush set of your choice. I'm so sorry I've only just mentioned it now, I actually thought I'd posted about it but now I see it was in a draft I'd written but not posted yet. Yeah I suck. But you can still enter until 11:59 tomorrow so get your brushes out real quick! ... Sorry again.

Anyway this is my entry to win the black set. It's meant to be a 'classy' look so I thought I'd keep it clean, simple and straight forward but with black glossy lips making it a bit special and unusual :)







Wearing:
Face: Nyx liquid makeup in LM01 Pale  mixed with Gosh Exceptional Wear in 11 Porcelain, Screenface white translucent loose powder, ELF studio powder blush in Peachy Keen, Evil Shades blush in Gossamer.
Eyes: the black matte from basically any Sleek palette on my eyebrows, Mac Gesso all over the lid, Illamasqua liquid liner in Abyss, black mascara
Lips: Nyx lip liner in Black Berry, Illamasqua Intense lip gloss in Repulse

This would work a lot better if I could have slicked back my hair, or if it just wasn't a ginger frizzy fraggle mane. But still, it's a makeup contest, not hair :P
And yes I'm wearing grubby pyjamas.

10 comments:

  1. Cool! I need to get myself some black lipstick. Not sure when I'll wear it, but I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo amazing! like a 1920's girl pulled straight out of a silent film :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the liner with the lips. It's a really nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the black lips and winged eye liner look amazing! Very classy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! You made black lips totally classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely very classy! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this look so much! It reminds me of glam silent film stars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dull_flame:
    Black lipstick is fun! Barry M do a very good one for under £5 or Stargazer do one for about £3 so if you want one for fun but don't want to spend much it's a good choice :)

    MissTat:
    Thank you! I love 20s style makeup :)

    Phyrra:
    Thank you Phyrra!

    Sparklz and Shine:
    Thanks! I love the lipgloss, it's completely opaque but so shiny *__*

    Gemx:
    Thanks so much!

    Cydonian:
    Thanks lovely! I think black lips are pretty classy anyway to be honest, but I'm probably not in the majority :P

    Julianne:
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

    kathyeffingjacobs:
    Wow thank you! What a great compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. delightful! it reminds me of Betty Boop, who I love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.