Friday 7 January 2011

Christmas and Birthday pictures

 Here's a bunch of photos from Christmas times. I've put them under a cut so as not to be irritating. But for now have a very naughty Weevil in a Christmas tree :)
                                                                                       
 


The little bugger kept zooming up the tree and stealing tinsel. 
A few days before Christmas there was a David Devant and his Spirit Wife gig. Claire and I made my Christmas dress. I put on red lipstick on the tube. 

Here I am with Foz? and some fellow Devantees.

Then it was Christmas! We went to my sister's house for part of the day.

Claire and I. I look super round because of bad posture. And also unhappy, I think I was just bored of having my photo taken.

Me, Lyd, Mum, Laura all in our Christmas hats. I made Laura's dress last year. We added giant gold Ric Rac to my dress to make it more Christmassy. My cardi is from the Beth Ditto for Evans collection, I looove it.
 
 Grooming!

                                          Claire looked very pretty :) And I so envy her jumper.

 The Boys. Dad and Neil (Laura's husband) and Louis and Alfie the nephews. Dad looks so thrilled.

Then it was my birthday.



My big ol' face.Wearing Eccentric cosmetics eyeshadows, black eyeliner, Collection 2000 Glam eyes glitter eyeliner in Dig it (black and gold glitter), Mac Frankly Scarlet blush, Mac Kanga Rouge lippie
 
 And my outfit. Dress and bellhop hat were gifts.
And that's it for now :)

12 comments:

  1. What a cute cat! also love your dresses esp. the top one and Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so fricking gorgeous-your outfits are always so heavenly! I love you guys all dressing up all christmassy together it's adorable and good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress you and Claire made is so adorable, and so well made :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are freaking adorable, and you look amazing in red! And what a bad kitty! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. makeupaddict77:
    Thank you so much :)

    Naomi von Monsta:
    Awww cheers Fiend! <3

    Tea:
    Thank you! Claire made nearly all of it, but I had intended to make it myself so I give myself extra credit XP

    princessfats:
    Thank you! I like red on me a lot.
    And yes, he's very naughty! It's very hard to be mad at him because he's so cute though :P Luckilly he didn't break anything or hurt himself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fabulous time!! Love both of those red dresses and that hat is absolutely freakin AMAZING! I might be just a teeny tiny bit jealous! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! You look really pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. It look slike you had a great Christmas! Your red Christmas dress is amazing, you look lovely! :) Loving the bellhop hat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazingly stylish family! Plus you look flyyy in red :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ms. Wedgie:
    Thank you! I had a great time and yeah the hat is just amazing!

    XxClockworksxDollxX:
    Thank you so much!

    Gemx:
    Aww thank you, i did have a great time!

    Nicola:
    Ha ha thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely family! Your dress is just lovely! Kudos to you and Claire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I see the super cute heart cardi from Evans!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.