Sunday 23 January 2011

Bubblegarm Sigma Competition - Coral Blush 2

Here's a second coral blush look. I don't like it as much as the first one, but I still thought I'd enter it.
This is more of a 'regular' makeup look, using all corals of various shades but then loads of blush again :P





Wearing:
Face: Nyx liquid makeup in LM01 Pale  mixed with Gosh Exceptional Wear in 11 Porcelain, Illamasqua Loose powder in LP 005, Evil Shades blush in Ravishing, Illamasqua Illuminator in Fondle, Illamasqua powder blusher (dont know colour as it's rubbed off back :/)
 Eyes: Illamasqua Illuminator in Fondle, Hi Fi Shadows in Champagne Toast, Morganas Minerals (now Cryptoria) shadow in Coraline, Evil Shades shadow in Seraphic  Collection 2000 Glam Crystals eyeliner in Dancing Queen, black mascara
Lips: Illamasqua lipstick in Over
And yes, I need to bleach my moustache :P

3 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyrra:
    They're really great glitter eyeliners, the best I've tried actually!

    makeupaddict77:
    Thank you! It's a lovely lipstick colour.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.