I don't have a New Years look because I spent my New Years Eve at home watching Father Ted in my pyjamas. Woooo! But I do have some pictures from Christmas I'll share soon. I LOVE seeing what everyone got for Christmas but I won't post mine yet because it's my birthday on tuesday so I'll show off my new goodies all together after that :)
But for now i have some resolutions to share.
- Paint! Paint all the time!
- Learn to do new craft things like knitting or felting.
- Stop being so hard on myself
- Do more with friends
- Get my room tidy and keep it that way! (If you could see my room you'd understand that this is a very very difficult task)
- Party Hard! :P
- Lose weight (though this isn't a real New Years Resolution as I've been resolving to lose weight for about 2 years now :P)
- Learn how to make my eyeliner wings even!
- Wear false eyelashes more often and perfect putting them on.
- Start a proper facial skincare routine at least once a day and stick to it.
- Stop biting off the skin on my fingers.
- At least once a week wear a more exciting makeup look than just mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.
And I think that will do for now :) 2010 favourites coming up soon.