Sunday 23 January 2011

Bubblegarm Sigma Competition - Coral Blush 1

My second entry, this time for the 'Make Me Blush' Coral Sigma set :)
Here I tried to keep all the makeup subtle apart from the blush, which I went to town with :)



 
Then I thought I'd pile on a bit more blush :P



Wearing: 
Face: Nyx liquid makeup in LM01 Pale  mixed with Gosh Exceptional Wear in 11 Porcelain, Screenface white translucent loose powder, Evil Shades Blush in Ravishing, Evil Shades blush in Gossamer.
Eyes: Illamasqua Illuminator in Fondle, black mascara
Lips: Illamasqua Illuminator in Fondle, clear lip gloss

8 comments:

  1. You literally look like a porcelain doll! This is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty, you look like you have an inner glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the eye shade with the coral blush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect for the name "Make Me Blush"! The blush looks adorable! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the lips but the blush is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and glowy! And the blush looks really great, too. I mean, the focus is obviously the blush, but it's not overdone-looking, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makeup Zombie:
    Thank you so much! I love rosy doll cheeks :)

    Arika:
    Thanks so much! I think the glow may come from the fluorescent lights though :P

    Phyrra:
    Thank you! I think the pinky gold illuminator is very good on the eyes actually :)

    Sparklz and Shine:
    Thank you! x

    Gemx:
    Thank you! I thought i'd take it quite literally :P

    Cydonian:
    Thank you! The lips are unusual for me, I prefer bold ones normally, but I think it looks very pretty actually.

    kathyeffingjacobs:
    Thank you, it makes total sense :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.