Monday 24 January 2011

Bubblegarm Sigma Competition - Purple and Crazy

So the theme for purple was 'make me crazy' and so I decided to just flick and drop various purples all over my face. As you do.

 

Then I thought I'd add some eyeliner and lipstick, just because :P


Wearing:
Face: Sugarpill Chromalusts in Hysteric, Paperdoll and Weekender, Aromaleigh Rocks blush in Wildflower
 Eyes: Collection 2000 Glam Crystals eyeliner in Shake it Up
Lips: Morganas Minerals (Now Cryptoria) lipstick in Shrieking Violet
 
Doing this I felt a bit like The Divine David

5 comments:

  1. If it was my contest, you would be my purple winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is really cool. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this one is my absolute favorite of your entries. It's so amazing! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruthy:
    Aww thank you!

    Fruity Lashes:
    Thanks a lot!

    kathyeffingjacobs:
    Thanks so much! I hope I win too, but I bet the level of entries is very high though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Paperdoll just the most gorgeous light lavender colour EVER? I'm obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.