I'm wearing Sugarpill Paperdoll and Birthday Girl, a lime green Avon liquid eyeliner (name has rubbed off), High Voltage Cosmetics Eyebrow Powder in Redhead and OCC Lip Tar in Vapid. I can't remember anything else.
Also I was tagged by the lovely Miss Bekka to do this Stylish Blogger award :) I love doing these things. I know I've probably missed tags in the past, so if you ever tagged me and I didn't do it then I'm sorry! I just tend to save things in tabs or my favourites and then forget about them because, as I said, I SUCK!
Anyway here are the rules for this one:
General rules of the award(s):
1. Thank the person who gave you the award(s) and link back to them in your blog.
2. Tell everyone 7 things about yourself (per award).
3. Tag more bloggers for the award(s).
4. Contact those bloggers to let them know they’ve been tagged.
I'n never keen on tagging people because I feel really anxious that I'll offend people I don't tag! So while I am only tagging Carla and Georgina please know that I think everyone I follow is super stylish :)
Ok so 7 facts about me:
1. I have a birthmark at the top of my left breast. It's sort of a triangle but with an odd top, so I like to call it heart shaped :P
2. I don't know how to ride a bike. I never really learned as a kid (I could ride but only with stabilisers :P) and though I'd really like to learn I'd be too embarrassed and self concious to now. If I could I would get a chopper!
3. I have quite a good singing voice, but only when I'm drunk (but not toooo drunk) or if noone else is around. Otherwise I'm too self concious and deliberately do a sort of weird comedic voice.
4. I'm honestly not sure what colour my hair is naturally now. I haven't had more than about an inch of roots since I was about 12. And my roots used to be darker than the rest of my hair. Anyway it used to be a dark blonde colour, and I imagine it still is, but I can't be sure.
5. I'm allergic to pineapple, kiwi fruit and a certain E number or something. Well I don't know what it is, I assume it's an e number. It's in pear drops, Apple Jolly Ranchers and some ice lollies. When I eat any of those things my tongue starts itching like crazy and I start choking. I'm also allergic to ant bites, they make me swell up in odd little cones.
6. I managed to insult Thomas Dolby via an old blog I had. Another claim to fame is that Harry Hill once called me a 'weird kid'.
7. Until I was about 6 or 7 I had quite an odd and sever speech impediment. I had a terrible lisp and could not pronounce 'K' or 'L'. I would say things like 'snate' instead of snake and I couldn't pronounce my name at all. I would say my name was 'Yeeyan' and people would think I was some weird girl called Ian. I also have a vivid memory of some adults (friends of my parents) laughing hysterically as I told our dog to 'sit' because my lisp made me pronounce it as 'shit'. I had no idea what they were laughing at.
So that's some stuff about me! Tell me things about you :)