Friday 25 June 2010

DDAHSW OOTD and FOTD

2 weeks ago (i think... around that... god i need to get quicker at posting these!) I went to see my second favourite band ever, David Devant and His Spirit Wife (I've waxed lyrical about them before and am planning to write a post about the gig on my other blog soon if anyone's interested :) ) and got rather dolled up. As the band are named after (and used to have a vague conceit around) a magician I based my look on a sort of burlesque magicians assistant showgirl... thing :P At least that was the idea, you think i pulled it off?


Bustier: Vintage
Fringe shorts: Topshop
Tights: Emilio Cavallini
Shoes: Office
Necklace: Tatty Devine
 
Oh god can't remember what makeup i was wearing! Apart from Collection 2000 glitter eyeliner in Dig It and Mac lipstick in Lady Danger. My nails were Gosh Holographic which may be my favourite nail varnish ever (though it's the only holographic polish i have and i dare say i would love all of them) but look a the pretty!





Oddly I didn't get harassed by anyone to or from the gig, though i did make quite an impression on my friend Fred Pipes :P
Though i've been this size (well almost i think i've gained weight recently, diet failure! :P) I really am not used to my new body. I'm always shocked seeing it in photos. I'm trying my best to diet so hopefully in a few months I'll see at least a small weight loss.

26 comments:

  1. your figure is lovely! and if you can still fit into all of topshop's clothes then i'm jealous! you don't need to worry :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot!!! I loove your figure, your curves are all in the right places and the outfit is absolutely gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, you don't need to lose weight - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute outfit! :D So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look stunning! I want to borrow your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. never clip my wings:
    Thank you! I can fit the bottoms but not the tops or dresses anymore, my boobs are too big :(

    Cydonian:
    Thank you. It's a silly style! :D

    VampiressDoll:
    Aww thank you so much! I like some of my curves but not the big convex one that is my stomach :P

    Elizabeth:
    Aww thank you, you're very sweet! I just want to lose weight so i can fit into my old clothes. I love clothes and it makes me sad that i'm too big for lots of my beautiful outfits.


    Julissa:
    Thank you, it was fun :D

    Evil Angel:
    :) Thank you! And you can't it's all miiiine :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, you look awesome! That outfit is amazing and it looks fantastic on you! And I love that nail polish, so shiny and pretty. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, girl! Red hair, red eyebrows, red lipsticks look super awesome!!! Red is definitely your colour! :) You look beautiful!

    Just be careful with all that dieting stuff (especially mono diets!), ok? As for me, I just try to (well, sometimes I fail lol) eat healthy food, drink more water and move a lot (even when I'm at home that day).:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hubba hubba!
    YOU'VE DYED YOUR HAIR! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You completely succeeded in your mission. Though your nails were a BIT restrained. You can assist me anytime... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You look amazing! Definately very magican's assistant, very glamourous and red hair really suits you :) I went to this gig too, was an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pin-up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning!! Definately a hard look to carry off but you do it with style!! xx

    loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fantastic! i'm being totally honest-- i know you're a bigger girl and you more than pull of this look, you make it look hot as hell! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful xx

    I think you need a cape to wear with that outfit next time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look wonderful! Love Tatty Divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new hair color definitely pulls it off. Love it! :)

    _Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my word, you look ah-mazing! I'm experiencing some serious girl envy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lillian, you look PHENOMENAL. I only wish I could pull off that kind of outfit - you totally rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm jealous of your curves <3 you look stunning in that bustier

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you look totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the outfit, awesome nails and top hat necklace! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh, I love it! You're absolutely stunning.:)And the necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the look. I praise people who have the confidence to wear bold outfits. Personally I'm too chicken. :/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow how could I miss this post? Love the sexy outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.