Saturday 5 September 2009

Going Up and Down

I'm finally doing my roots. The bleach is really really stinging though. But it's worth it, i can't feel groomed at all with such scruffy hair. Soon i'll be a curly platinum haired beauty once more.

Up:
Old Betty Boop and Bimbo cartoons (particularly with Cab Calloway)
Going to Pestival later (www.pestival.org)
buying and trying new skincare products
Illamasqua Intense Lip glosses (review to come shortly)
Being less in debt than i thought i was
Being back home :)

Down:
The intense stinging of this bleach!
Still being quite badly in debt
An art gallery not getting back to me about an exhibition they asked me to take part in
My flabby stomach
Not having any insect themed clothes for Pestival

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.