Friday 16 March 2012

Todays face

Ok You're probably bored of my big ol' face by now, but tough luck, here's mah ugly mug again! :P
Nothing interesting (once again, I really need to get my makeup mojo back and do some more exciting looks!) but I thought the eyes were pretty.







Face: Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 02, ELF Studio HD powder, Barry M blusher in no 6
Eyes: MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Palette, Mac Neon 60s glitter, Illamasqua Masquara
Lips: Mac Lip pencil in Magenta, homemade lip gloss

11 comments:

  1. Forget ugly mug, you has an ADORABLE ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Fun look! Love the lip color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink glitter! Looks amazing with that lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More mug, please! Ugh, I need Magenta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color combo on you, particularly with your darker hair. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glitterrrrr! I love the glitter on the outside rather than the inside of the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and the eye makeup looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet, I like the play of colour =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No way could I ever tire of your beautiful "mug" love. You have the most amazing EVERYTHING!!!! Loving your make up, fabulous lip pie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made the lip gloss? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.