Sunday 22 May 2011

A,B,C,'s of me-tag

I've seen this doing the rounds, no-one tagged me specifically but I've seen a few 'I Tag Everyone' posts, and I love surveys like this so I thought I'd do it. I'm insanely tired with a sore neck so it's not like I'm up to a proper post anyway! Sorry i haven't replied to comments in a while, I've been busy and then today I'm too sleepy to make any proper sense :P

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: I think it's a double. It seems a little smaller than normal doubles, but it's very old (possibly antique) so maybe they were smaller in the olden days.I sleep on my own though so I've got plenty of room :)
C. Chore you hate: Washing up, emptying the bin, cleaning the hob and fridge, basically anything where I have to touch bits of old food.
D. Day: It's Sunday.
E. Essential start to your day: Cleaning my teeth.
F. Favourite colour: Light pink (the shade of the pink snooker ball). I also like bright red, green and silver.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I'm getting more fond of gold than I used to be though.
H. Height: About 5 foot 8 or 9, I'm not sure.
I. Instruments: I used to play the bass and regular guitar, I can play the ukulele and melodica a little. I'd love to be able to play the theramin.
J. Job title: Unemployable artist/illustrator.
K. Kids: No. No no no never. No.
L. Live: London, I've always lived here.
M. Mum’s name: Linda, but she prefers to be called Lou.
N. Nicknames: Ooshie, Cookie, Squill, Squilly, Squillina, Squillicent and so on and my Mum calls me Funny Face.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None luckilly.
P. Pet peeve: People who don't get back to you! It's just bad manners.
Q. Quote from a movie: The Queen promised to ream us with twenty inch cattle prods, and I'm still waiting!
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two older sisters.
T. Time you wake up: About 10 - 11 in the morning.
U. Underwear: I'm in my pyjamas, I'm always sleep in my bra but I've got no knickers on. Usually I wear proper knickers, I only like pretty ones. Sometimes I wear girdles or shapewear.
V. Vegetables you dislike: I loathe and despise Mushrooms (do funghi count as a vegetable?) and I've only tried Okra once so it might have been the way it was cooked, but it was absolutely disgusting. I also dislike cabbage, sprouts, parsnips, sweet potato, and lots of others!  I only like broccoli raw and I hate raw tomatos. I don't hate peppers but I'm allergic to them.
W. What makes you run late: I'm always losing essential things like my shoes and keys.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and my chest when I was very small.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make very good tomato and vegetarian bolognese pasta sauces and vegetarian lasagne (the secret is to make a cheese sauce instead of a plain white sauce) and I can make souffle with no problems.. I like baking too and make tasty cakes.
Z. Zoo: I haven't been to the zoo in years. There's a lovely one up in the North called Southlakes Wild Animal park where they keep the animals really well and keep their behavious as natural as possible. 

I tage anyone who wants to do it :)

10 comments:

  1. Sleeping alone is vastly underrated. We have our own bedrooms and it's bliss. I can read as long as I want/kick/snore/throw off the cover blah blah. It's MY room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't underestimate okra. it's really lovely :) trust me, give it another go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lycanthropica:
    It's disgusting! I hate wearing rubber gloves too, so when I do have to do it my bare hands are in dirty food water D:

    jaljen:
    I agree, I can stretch out and get a good night sleep. It's nice to have some privacy, even from one's partner. Well actually I share my bed with a dachshund, but he's only small :P

    Tat:
    Hmmm, I'm willing to give it a go but I doubt I'll like it, I'm incredibly fussy and like very few vegetables, which is great for a vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) this is so cute. and i just went to the zoo after like 15 yrs of not going haha

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steffys Pros and Cons:
    Thank you! I haven't been in years either, I really want to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the South Lakes Wild Animal Park! I only discovered it about 2 years ago but have been twice! Well worth the drive x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea:
    I haven't been there in years but I love it. The Tigers are my favourite, it's great that they make them work for their food :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In other news, you ARE tagged for this one: http://glostix.net/2011/05/awarded/


    Dishes are so nasty :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Miss Bekka! I've got it up in my tabs and will do it asap :)
    And yeah, I hate putting my hands in dirty water with food bits :/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.