Sunday 11 October 2009

Long Overdue post

Slorry about my slack posting at the moment!
Thank you to all my new followers, i'm checking out your blogs as i write this :)
Also thank you to all who left comments on my last post, it was very helpful to hear your opinions and support.

Here is a FOTD from (i'm ashamed) 2 weeks ago!
DSC09592

I am wearing:
Avon barely there tinted moisturiser in light
Illamasqua loose powder in LP005
Illamasqua powder blusher in nymph
Mac eyehadow in Vex
Lacoe Oscillation mascara in Black
Barry M lip pencil in 12
Mac dazzleglass in Via Veneto

Also i just thought i'd share this photo of me at my stall at the Islington Art fair. I just like it:
DSC09616
Although it really does highliht i need to lose some weight in the tummy area!

And finally, i am sorting out my lip products for reviewing. Here is a photo of them (not including lip balms, primers, a few lost bits and bobs and some things i want to sell or swap)

DSC09680

the frightening thing is, from what i've seen of the beauty blogging world, this is quite a small collevtion!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow. im so embarrassed right now..i think i only have about 5 lip products..i tend to focus more on eyeshadows lol but im slowly building my collection lol

    ow i think that dress look great on you! Pin-up style dresses always look better on curvy figures ^_^ and that cardigan looks so cute!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't be embarrassed at all Angie! I'm a complete hoarder and a lipstick fiend :D

    Thanks so much, i really love the dress but it is slightly too small for me. The cardigan is my favourite.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.