Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy new Year!


Tonight I'm going to a David Devant gig which should be magical enough for the Cullens to approve of. 

I'm going to be doing the traditional 'what I got for Christmas' and 'best of 2011' posts asap if anyone is curious, but I'm busy for the next few days so it might be slightly later than everyones elses :P 

It's my birthday on Wednesday, I shall be 24! ... WHEN DID I GROW OLD???? D:!!!! (If anyone gets that reference then I love you)

And at Callooh and Callay we're having a New Year Sale! It's buy 2 get 1 free on all our Christmas Collection and 25% off everything else (apart from our Devant jewellery because 25% of the proceeds of those go to charity) until the 7th of January :)

I hope everyone has a lot of fun tonight, but stay safe kids! CHAMPAGNE!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck for the new year and happy early birthday :P
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the upcoming posts! And happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Lillian :) 24 is nothing, you're still a Spring Chicken in my book ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Happy early 24th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same birthday! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy b-day for you! and hey 24 is nothing!
    and happy new year to you as well, we hope you'll get an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.