Friday 27 April 2012

Candy Goth(ish) look

A few months ago I went out dancing with my friend Xenia, I decided to do a sort of punk/80s gothish look. Just because. I think I looked rather nice!

  


 

I can't really remember everything I was wearing. I suspect it was something like this:
Face: Illamasqua Skin Base 02, ELF Studio HD powder, hot pink blush (maybe Stargazer eyeshadow orSugarpill Dollipop)
Eyes: Stargazer florescent eyeshadow in Rose Pink, Sugarpill magentrix, Illamasqua pure pigment in Static, black mascara and liquid liner. Sugarpill Bulletproof on the brows.
Lips: colour from a kryolan lip palette

I need to do more interesting looks like this, I've gotten stuck in a rut of pin-up-ish eyes and bright lipstick.

 Lots of very funny faces under the cut!



 





I am a natural beauty!

15 comments:

  1. You are indeed a natural and (at times) unnatural (blue lips, anyone?) beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip colour it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rather* nice? You look amazing! I lovelovelove the liner and the lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO in love with this look

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE, your eyes look even more amazing with that magenta eyeliner! Prettyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy blue eyeballs! Your eyes are popping like crazy here, in the best way possible :D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THE EYES SO MUCH!!!!!! Looks sweet with the lips but OMG UR EYEBALLS!!! <3 <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. incroyable! looks amazing, your eyes have become orbs! unreal colours =) I love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY FOR BLUE LIPS!!!! I love how the pink eyeshadow makes your eye colour STAND OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it a lot! Really like your blog too, you really know your stuff and i enjoy your blogging style. x.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.