Thursday 5 July 2012

My big mug

Thanks to everyone who commented so kindly on my last post. I WILL reply to all your comments, it's just taking me a ridiculously long time as I'm finding it difficult like blogging in general.

Blogger is acting weird for me at the moment, it might be because apperently my browser is no longer supported by blogger and it wants me to use Google Chrome. But that's not going to happen because I like Firefox! (other browsers are available)

Anyway I have some actually interesting posts for you coming up starting tomorrow (I promise!) like an event, swatches, reviews etc. But for now here's my big mug.




Wearing:
Face: Illamasqua Skin base in 02 (a tiny bit mixed with moisturiser), Nyx cream blush in Orange
Eyes: Illamasqua cane medium pencil smudged all over the lid and on the waterline, black mascara.
Lips: Mac Pro cream colour base in Pink Shock, Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Divine


Because my hair is naturally very curly my fringe is a bit of a nightmare. I need to invest in some good straighteners. Or not be lazy and blow dry it properly.


My clothes are all from a few years ago so sorry if you like them!
Bunny top: Topshop (it's a size 10 or something, stupidly oversized!)
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Tights: Topshop (you can't see them but they're nudeysheer with tiny, round, gold studs)
Shoes: Office


In other news I saw Scott Pilgrim the other day and hated it. It seems like the comic might be better. My room is still not tidy but better than the last photos I posted. And Eddie Argos is now officially my friend because he said so and can't take it back! MWA HA HA HA!

Also I am a moron.


10 comments:

  1. You are NOT a moron. You are beautiful. And funny. And fabulous. And I heart you. I hope you're feeling a little bit better at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blush combo! Marry Eddie Argos. I loved Scott Pilgrim! Plz to steal your dog. I love your fringe. Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the curly fringe, it looks 40's =) you're makeup looks really glowy.

    Scott Pilgrim looks so tasty though! (As a movie not Michael Cera... heeby jeebies..) I've yet to see it, and now I'm itching even more so because I think Kieran Culkin is in it? (not so heebie jeebies lol) Now I'm really itching to see it to see if it's bad, you're first person that's said they hated it!

    My firefox has abolished youtube, but blogger seems to be okay for commenting, but I haven't posted for a long time. I feel in the mood though =) so I shall see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lovely pink cheeks and lips with your dark hair! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessi M:
    Aww you're so sweet! I'm not brilliant but things are a bit better <3

    Robyn:
    The lips looked great but the gloss sort of made the cream stuff underneath it go a bit funny... I can't explain... Like it mottled a bit. I'd marry him but he lives in Berlin and I don't want to live there. Scott Pilgrim bored and infuriated me! And you can steal the dog if you can cope with his incontinence.

    Maya:
    Thank you! I wouldn't mind if it curled inwards but it flicks out in all directions!

    I agree, the film is really pretty looking and the Culkin (I can't tell which one!) was actually great in it. I would have loved it if the film was about him. My problem with it was I found Scott completely unlikable so I couldn't root for him, and I thought it was boring because it was just the same thing (fighting the exes) over and over.

    Bloggers's acting ok with me now, no idea what the problem was!

    Vulcan_Butterfly:
    Thank you! I think black hair really suits me, but I miss being blonde and ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, you're not a moron! You're a pretty girl with flawless skin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thank you! I think it's a little of both :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.