Sunday 27 May 2012

Facey facey face

Just my face again. I promise for more interesting posts really soon!






Wearing: 
Face: Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 02, ELF Studio HD powder, a blush from Sleek Pumpkin palette (the pink one, can't remember the name)
Eyes: Black mascara, the Me Me Me eyeshadows reviewed here, Illamasqua Medium pencil in Cane.
Lips: Mac Magenta Lip pencil with sleek Glossed over the top (the gloss just has the name on a sticker which I had to remove to use it! From looking on their website I'm pretty sure it's Pump it Up)

I want to do some more interesting, avante garde ish faces but have trouble thinking up ideas. Give me some inspiration or themes and let's see what rubbish I can come up with! :D

12 comments:

  1. pretty! Love the lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Magenta really, don't I? I'm stuck for ideas as well - I think you should do more to go with your C&C pieces, for fun and pimpery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a robot/android look? Or something from Jem and the Holograms, like a new take on Synergy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous face! You are so creative Lillian; I know you can come up with something. You should pretend that you are the ad/creative person for Illamasqua and create looks for a "new" collection. They always have the best promo images and I know you could do them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lips look sooooo hot! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say I love your site. You're definitely up at the top of my favourite beauty bloggers. And you're the reason I found and am obsessed with Illamasqua. :)

    Love the look. I really loved your My Little Pony make-up series, maybe you could update it with new characters from the newer series. Or characters from your favourite tv/book series?

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking cute, as usual. For inspiration I shall give you one word: TRIANGLES. I want to do a makeup look with TRIANGLES involved but I just don't have it in me right now, perhaps you do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your lipstick color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! You really look lovely in gold.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.