Thursday 22 September 2011

Plug Plug Plug

Ok this is my last shameless self promotional post for a little while.
On monday our Halloween collection is coming out

 

Ghosts and bats and witches and pumpkins oh my!

And we have a blog,  a twitter and a facebook page please add us if you'd like to. No pressure mind :P

Thank you so much to all the people who have ordered so far, it's really been amazing!  Our UK orders have started arriving and people seem to like their goodies so far, which is a big relief!

Ok now there will be makeup on this blog again, I promise! :P

4 comments:

  1. I love love love that bat necklace in the pic! I know the website says you will ship anywhere but csn you tell me how much it woukd be to ship to the US or where i can find out how much it will be? i NEED the one in the pic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad you like our bat necklace! :D The first item costs $4.50 to ship to the US (or anywhere in the world) and then $1 for every additional item. The royal mail website says that it should take 3-5 days to get there but in my experience it is usually a bit longer. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what else you have for Halloween, as the bat necklace looks amazing. I have been on the site and I am TOTALLY in love with the balloon dog brooch, I may need multiple colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hngggg I can't wait to see what you guys release for Halloween. :D AND MY PURPLE BALLOON DOG NECKLACE NEEDS TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW. *flails*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.