Wednesday 6 February 2013

Swatcharama - Sleek True Colour Lipsticks

This is quite a small Swatcharama as I only have 5 Sleek lipsticks so far, but they've just released a load more colours and some of them are screaming at me to buy them so I might be updating this soon :P

The True Colour lipsticks come in two varieties: Sheen and Matte currently I only have one Sheen. The Matte ones are completely opaque and brilliantly matte but are quite dry which makes them harder to apply. On the lips they're slightly drying but not badly so, they look great (I love matte lipsticks) and last for absolutely ages. They're really stuck on the lips so last through eating and drinking with no problems. The Sheen one is slightly less opaque but still very pigmented and has a lot more 'slip' which makes it easier to apply and it's not at all drying, however it doesn't last as long. It still stays put for a good while but will fade away especially through eating and drinking.

Anyway, swatches:
 'Amped' a bright, blue-based pink (Matte):


'Candy Cane' A deep, almost red yellow based pink (Sheen):


'Heartbreaker' basically the same as Candy Cane only matte (Matte):


'Mystic' Like Amped's deeper cousin, it's even more blue and is on the verge of being properly purple (Matte):


'Papaya Punch' a light, bright coral (Matte)



16 comments:

  1. These all look perfect for you, especially Candy Cane! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to get some more of the sheen colours because Candy Cane is lovely!

      Delete
  2. Ah, Mystic is perfect! I really want to try these out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're good and cheap and Mystic is a great colour :)

      Delete
  3. Mystic is amazing isn't it? I want Papaya Punch now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Mystic, I need to wear them all more!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for these. I have 4 Sleek lippies (including Papaya Punch) and really want a few of the new ones. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I really really want the new purple one!

      Delete
  5. All of these colours and fabulous and look amazing on you. I say this all the time but your lips really are incredible! Jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo My favorite is Mystic! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish this brand was available here, these lipsticks look awesome. I need Amped and Mystic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they ship worldwide, though of course the postage will be more expensive.

      Delete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.