Friday 23 November 2012

Dancing times with Zoe!

 Now my computer is up and running I have some very old looks to post, for most of these I can't remember most of what I was wearing because it was just too long ago but I have guessed things which should at least give a similar look.

This post is from sometime in early summer when I went out with one of my best friends, Zoe. I don't think I've mentioned Zoe before here but she is absolutely awesome and beautiful and knows everything there is to know about Lush products.

Anyway here's my face:



  


pulling faces:



I assume I'm wearing my usual foundation which is Illamasqua Skin Base in o2. My blush looks orangey and I would guess it's one of the colours from Sleeks Pumpkin Blush by 3 palette. The blue eyeshadow is matte so it could be from one of the Sleek matte eye palettes and I'm wearing a white eyeliner pencil, Illamasqua Precision Ink liquid eyeliner in Wisdom and some black mascara. My lipstick is a homemade one which is bright red with glitter that you can only really see in the closeup.

Here are me and Zoe being silly and slightly tipsy. There is no good lighting in my house!



I wanna go dancing now!

9 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah, that lipstick is so perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's probably my favourite bit of makeup I've made so far :)

      Delete
  2. Hot damn, I adore your home made lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is just gorgeous. I wonder if you can give us a tutorial on applying the perfect red lip like that? I assume it uses lip liner? (*clueless*)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.