Friday, 22 March 2013

Pre-emptive Spring time

So pretty much everyone in the UK is currently getting pissed off at our dismal weather, even me and I usually love winter! But there's too much of a good thing and now I'm bored of being cold and wet and walking through mud and there being no spring flowers! 
Anyway I tried to cheer myself up by dressing in my most Spring-ish outfit and then Claire and I went to Westfields and I ate too much food.


Milkshake in Butlers Chocolate Cafe (my home from home)

I got photobombed eating my lunch!

Here's a close up of my necklace which is amazing: 


Dress: Bernie Dexter
Tights: Asos
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Les Nereides

Face: Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 01, Sleek blush by 3 Pumpkin in Squash
Eyes: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Mochi, Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss, Illamasqua Medium pencil in Vow, Black mascara
Lips: OCC Lip Tar in Narcissus

I absolutely love my dress, the print is amazing, it fitted beautifully and I loved that it showed up my super sloping shoulders. The company, Bernie Dexter has a bunch of absolutely beautiful clothes. Unfortunately they've just gone and discontinued all plus sizes. No idea why, they just decided not to make them anymore. So obviously I won't be giving them any more of my fat money! >:(


  1. You are so cute! I am jealous of all the green where you live, here we have snow covering everything. I absolutely adore your necklace.

  2. so cute and adore the necklace

  3. Your hair colour is absolutely stunning! Love the dress also :). In total agreement with you about the weather, feels like it will be winter forever.

  4. Oh, that dress is amazing! WHY WHY would they discontinue making plus sizes, :(

  5. Bloody hell, Bernie Dexter! Fools! You look absolutely beautiful Lillian :)

  6. Awesome dress!!! Awesome cleavage!! And what a cute necklace.

  7. That dress is adorable and screams Spring! The necklace is also very cute but IDK if I would actually wear something like that cause I don't like bugs lol, they scare the crap out of me.

  8. That dress is absolutely adorable! And I am all kinds of in love with your hair!!

  9. Lillian! My infinity heart necklace from you arrived in the mail today! It's even prettier in person!!

    Thank you so much! xoxoxo

  10. I hate Facebook for making me miss the 'like' button everywhere.
    anyway, I wanted to 'like' your photographs hahah


I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.