Thursday 4 October 2012

Wookey Hole Witch

 Here's a look I made on my holiday, not the most exciting but I thought it was quite pretty and my Mum said I looked a bit like Kate Bush in the photos so I thought I'd share :)





Wearing:
Face: Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 02, some unnamed No 7 pressed powder, Darling Girl Sweet Cheeks cream blush in Just Bitten
Eyes: I made the eyeshadows, Illamasqua Precision Ink eyeliner in Abyss, Collection 2000 glitter eyeliner in Rock Chick
Lips: Mac Kanga-Rouge, Illamasqua Opulent

I thought I'd share some photos from my family holiday to Somerset, first up is our trip to Wookey Hole, home of the famous caves and witch. There's tonnes of pics so I've put them under the cut :)


Wookey Hole is a little place which has some really cool caves you can look in and then a load of other quite tacky entertainment things which I really enjoyed.

The hotel has a Witch hat turret!


Dinosaur valley!


This raptor had been naughty and send round the back away from the others.


These are all from the caves:












Then when you come out there's a 'fairy garden' which was basically a lawn with a load of scuptures  dotted around.




And then King Kong!


 


Dinosaur Valley!


























Then the was a circus museum:











This is a 'mummified mermaid'






And finally here's me in some funhouse mirrors:








20 comments:

  1. We have a dinosaur world near my house and it's pretty nifty. I love going when the weather is cool.

    The Illamasqua foundation looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Dinosaur world sounds fun! I'm a bit of a childish dinosaur geek :P
      And thank you, it's a really good foundation!

      Delete
  2. You do look great and so do these places!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEM LIPS <3. Also your outfit is adorable and the holiday pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DINOSAURRRRRR. And there is some of the Kate Bush about you with this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeh thank you! I love Kate Bush so much it makes me super smug to be compared to her. My Mum looked SUPER like her when she was younger.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, where is that pow jumper from? Its fab.

    Oh and I love the look, those eyeshadow look really good. I agree very reminiscent of Kate Bush.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper is from Primark, unlike most of my clothes I actually bought it quite recently so there's a chance it's still available! It's meant to be oversized, but I don't like that so I'm wearing a size 10.
      Thank you very much! I gave the shadows to my sister for her birthday.

      Delete
    2. Ok, then I am off to Primark, never shopped there for clothes before, so this should be an experience! :)

      Delete
    3. I really like Primark, I appreciate how basically all their clothes up to bigger sizes and also the prices of course.

      Delete
  6. Great makeup, your skin looks amazing! Looks like you had fun on your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a fun little silly holiday :)

      Delete
  7. I love the lips! Very cool cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phyrra, Kanga-Rouge is probably my favourite red lipstick ever! And the cave was awesome.

      Delete
  8. OMFG, this is AMAZING! And yes, very reminiscent of Kate Bush, but....I'm just going to come out and say it, I love Kate Bush, but this is hotter. She wishes she looked this smoking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks. But seriously no. Ms Bush is the Goddess! :P

      Delete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.